Alternative investment funds are one of the fastest growing investment vehicles in the country. Alternative investments include:
- Private equity
- Start up venture capital investments
- Hedge funds
- Commodities and managed futures
- Structured Products
- Others like art, wines, natural resources etc
About Certified Alternative Investment Manager
The Certified Alternative Investment Manager (AIM) certification is one of its kind industry recognized standard for professionals working in alternative investments in India. This certification is being jointly offered by Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI) & National Institute of Securities Market (NISM).
AIM Certification will equip you to:
- Understand the Alternative investment products, concepts and strategies.
- Develop skills into Asset Allocation, Portfolio Construction, Performance Evaluation and Risk management related to alternative investments.
- Gain qualitative understanding of advisory practices, fund management, experience, governance structures, due diligence and regulatory principles in the alternative space.
- Advising Manager and AIF products selection to your clients.
- Understand fully the Alternative Investment Space globally and more specifically in India.
Apply for your scholarships and be a part of the most exciting and upcoming field in financial services.